How To Beer Bong 1
How to make a beer bong
The beer bong is a college, party, tailgaiting staple and tradition. The beer bong is used for quick delivery of beer to the dome. Beer bongs can be purchased at places like Spencers in the mall, or other specialty shops. If you’re looking for someting unique in design or shape then you always have the option to make your own beer bong.
These simple steps lay out how to make a custom beer bong:
1. Find a local hardware store. The name of the hardware store doesn’t matter, just find one that will be big enough to have the supplies you need.
2. Find the plumbing section. You will need to pick up three feet of plastic tubing. It’s best practice to find the largest tubing there is that will still fit in a normal person’s mouth. The best practice in terms of width would be around two to three inches.
3. Purchase a large funnel. This can be a little challenging, you need to find a funnel that is large but has a small enough base to fit perfectly in your tubing (it will need to be a little smaller than your tubing width).
4. Purchase a simple valve (optional). If you spent enough time find the other supplies, then odds are you want to make this beer bong a keeper. Adding a valve to the beer bong will allow you to control the flow through the beer bong. This is key for walking around with the beer bong in your hands. (Who doesn’t do that?)
5. Purchase Clamps. You will need clamps to clamp down the valve and funnel to the tubing. As stated before, since you want to make this a keeper, buy clamps. If you can’t find any clamps or can’t figure out how to use them(?) then just use industrial grade tape.
6. Design your beer bong.You can add stickers, paint, spraypaint, etc. We like ours to match our favorite team’s colors, etc.
7.) Test the design.